Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Which Sign...Depend Where You Look

The other day when we where up visiting Quenelle and Earl. We got into a conversation about astrology and are signs.
So I went to Zodiac . Quenelle knew she was triple Earth sign.
I knew my sun sign is Aquarius my raising sign is Pisces and my moon is in Leo I don’t recall the rest of my zodiac chart.
If you look carefully at the 3 position of the planets when I was born their in 3 different elements. Fire for Leo, Air for Aquarius, and, Water for Pieces.
I don’t know if that makes me more open minded and a person who can multi task. Maybe it means I’m multi personality.
Oh who cares I’m general a happy person.
I got looking around at Zodiac Quality and I’ve got 2 fixed sign and 1 mutable sign.
I find all this quite interesting english wiz.I took a few minute to see what I could find out about Celtic astrology
I yet haven’t figure my self out and that’s ok to me I wouldn’t want to be on such a narrow path of life.

3 comments:

  1. I know I'm a Taurus according to my birthday, but I have no idea about the "rising signs" and that sort of thing. Do you find it makes sense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved the Celic site..Thanks for the link

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never understood all this sign, rising, etc stuff. It just makes no sense to me. :)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...