Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Shout It Out Ultra Gel

I’m impress with shout it out ultra gel I’ve taken a olive green blouse that had a stain on it for a while treat with shout it out ultra gel the stain is complete gone.
My husband Murphy works on a tree farm and when he comes home from work his clothes are never clean. After a day of work his clothes are grind in dirt and oil and this shout it out ultra get sure seem to remove the spots I treat it.
For his job I won’t be treating any of his work shirts, just to time consuming and costly.
The only piece that shout ultra gel didn’t work on is my blue and white nylon shirt. I think it a coffee stain. I might try treating it again and let it set a little longer and see if that help.
I don’t recall the cost of this product but I give it a strong thumbs up.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Peppy Lady,

    Was the stain that didn't come out on the white part of your blouse? If it is--I have the same problem, and that is why I don't wear white or light colors anymore.

    My daughter wanted a white blouse or dress I can't remember which, and she was very disapointed and little taken aback by my reaction,

    "No absolutely not! Nothing white--ever!"

    "Huh? Why?"

    "For the same reason I don't wear white! It stains--forever, my precious!"

    Okay, I just threw the last part in.

    Janice~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janice..yes it was the white part. I'm going to give the ultra get one more shot on it. The only thing I'm going to let it stand a little longer and see what happens.
    This blouse feels like it made out of nylon and I don't know if the material was something to do with it or not.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...