Monday, August 28, 2006

I Was Going To Warm Someone Soul.

Some things in this ole world has a funny way of giving out answers to ones question. Not long a go I wrote about “how many people shared their bloggs with people they actual knew” I thought of e-mailing the rest of family and friends the url to my blogg. Confession time...the main reason I was going to do this is to throw salt into my brother in law Earl and his wife Tadita wound.


Friday when I came home from work I put my wallet down some where and yet haven’t locate it. So I’ve been cleaning in hope that I’ll bump into it. Well for some reason I clean the top of my dresser and two of the drawers and their was my credit card. So the only thing of real important is my driver lission and my JC penny card.
As I was doing the top of my dresser I found a copy of a dream that I had sometime ago about an church called St. Agnes which was made out of red barn boards. This church didn’t have any pew put it had a leather couch and easy boy chair and the candle on the alter.
Well reading the meaning of the dream it wouldn’t be right to give my url out to the people I e-mail.


I came to reason that if I’m not careful that karma will bite me pretty darn hard. If a person can’t see or deal with the truth or their short coming it sign they can’t or won’t deal with reality.
So I’ve made the decision now that I won’t be giving out my url through e-mails


Honest time...I like to expand my readers. The gardenia center Sunday service is talking about making a new membership directory and I’m thinking of listening my blog url and hoping that I may increase my reader. Confession time..their always room for my grammar and spelling


In the code of witches and earth base faith it says “Warm no one” and yes I was going to e-mail more people and give out my blogger url so it would bother Earl and Tadita. Shame on me!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've let some know that I blog, but to my knowledge, only one visits with any sort of regularity. I have not notified anyone in my family. Oh, but some of Wolf's family knows about Howling Hill, but not our persynal ones.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...