Thursday, August 24, 2006

Thirteen Thursday #3


Thirteen Things about 13 topics that may come up at our home that we take in consideration when we vote for a candidate.


1. The cost of living.
2. Inflation.
3. Wages haven’t changed
4. Who real got hold of the puppet strings on leaders.
5. How we are losing are civil rights
6. The Middle class is slipping down hill.
7. Taxes
8. Quality of life
9. The rich get a big tax cut.
10. If I or the boys got hurt or real sick we be wipe out.
11. Things like funding education, highways, parks bacily the entersturture.
12. The national debt
13. Middle East

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



script>

4 comments:

  1. I don't mean to be controversial, but the rich get the tax cuts because they pay all the taxes these days.

    My TT is up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. KT, It ok to disagree or be controversail with me. If I can't take the heat I shouldn't put in out in the blogger world.
    Sure the rich pays more but I don't think they pay their fair share. But on the other hand most people I know had to work for their money and I understand why they don't want to give it up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good points!
    Thanks for stopping by to meet Freyja.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whoa! That's a great template, Peppy!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...