Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Some Of the Dirt Under Our Carpet.

I just blogg about my inlaws Earl and Tadita some of their dark little secrets I usual don’t find the bad side of people Statement...If you can’t finding anything good to say about anyone keep your mouth shut So I’m going to pull some dirt about me from under the carpet


One time when I was doing cocaine many years ago. I trade sex for a quarter gram of cocaine. Oh don’t worry I haven’t seen cocaine for years


I’ve been in a sexual gang bang.


Murphy and I almost got caught growing marijuana


All these things happen more then 24 years ago and Honest time....I know the stuff I said about Earl and Tadita is pass history but I don’t know if they are still doing any of it


It plain and simple. I’m not sure if Tadita purposely told her mom Ulanda that we were swings or accidently. But I believe that she knew way before the headless nude picture every showed up.
After Ulanda found out we were swings Earl and Tadita couldn’t or shouldn’t have anything to do with us. My brother in law don’t have the balls to say “ We are no better then Murphy and Peppy” so he let Ulanda and Tadita stab us in the back because he pussy whipped.
The only thing they had to do is not to act towards us that their shit didn’t stink.
honest time...I also think he should of stood up to his brother Murphy. Instead of whine to his sister Faith and started to scream at me when the picture showed up

If you can’t knowledge your short comings and take responsibility for them. I don’t see how anyone can grow and they’ll be stuck in rut of life

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...