Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Let Play On the World Stage We're Perfect

I’m trying not to let my brother in law Earl and his wife Tadita play on my mind and emotion simple it eating me up Feeling time...How dare they don’t think their shit don’t stink I don’t like doing this pointing out others faults simple I got faults of my own.
Lately I’ve been letting Earl and Tadita consume me and maybe if I blogg about them I can get this off my chest.


Long Time ago Earl and Tadita went to Canada to pick Mushrooms with this other guy and they were doing a threesome on a regular base. Well Earl and Tadita return and Earl thought Tadita was going to run off with the guy who join them in the threesome. So she moved in with one of her step dads and his new wife.
Earl was so consume that Tadita was still meeting up with this guy so he drove down around Spirit lake to spy on her


They moved to Arizona because Tadita got caught having an affair with anther man and she is one don’t want anyone to know about the skeleton in her closet. When she gets around her mom they’ll clean out other people closets.
Tadita was a having an affair with anther married man and his wife found out and got super pissed and went over to Earl and Tadita home and damage there boat so bad that it never would be able to be used on the water again.
Earl want to report it to the police and Tadita didn’t wanted to because her little affair might of been brought up and oh no someone might find out she isn’t perfect. So they move down to Arizona for while and tried to sweep Tadita affair under the carpet


Tadita younger cousin was staying with them for a while and I think at time she might of been barely 18 or she might of not been quite 18. She was taking a shower and Earl hid a camera so he could video tape Tadita younger cousin showering.
This isn’t the only time he went around video taping other behind other people back. One time Murphy found a video tape going in their bathroom.
One day I went over to see if they had a cooler shirt I could use because it warm up quickly. So I went in the bed room and change top and not knowing at that time Earl hid a video camera.


I don’t know if Earl still does this or not. He use to put on all dark clothes and go out peeping in other people windows. Earl took a camera and took picture as he was peeping in other people windows because he showed his brother Murphy some picture of what he took as he was peeping in other peoples windows.
Before this whole thing start between the two families he gave Murphy one of his video tape and claims that his brother stooled it from him.
Question time...I wonder how many tapes he got from his hidden video camera. One day I was talking to Tadita Honest time.... We real haven’t talked for 5 years. and she told me that he wanted to open their home to swing club and have it sit up so they’d be some hidden video camera going. I remember asking her if he found out they where video taping him behind their back how would he react. She said “ Oh he would bitch about some invading his privacy”.


Earl and Tadita was playing with anther local couple. So Murphy e-mailed them and warn them that Earl could possible hide a camera.
So the other couple forward the e mail back to Earl and Tadita. Tadita threaten to leave Earl. Well Earl went over to his sister Faith winning about how Tadita was going to leave him. So Faith called me up and said “You guys are going to cause Earl and Tadita to get a divorce someone been e mail Earl and Tadita got camera hidden in there home” I could hear Earl in the bak ground screaming “that Murphy want to ruin me”
Faith said “Tadita and Earl don’t even have a camera and I loan them one”.
Murphy called up his brother and tried to bury the axe and during his conversation with his brother he admitted borrowing a camera from his sister and when Murphy talk to his sister she told him that she didn’t loan Earl and Camera. Honest time...I don’t know if Earl hid a camera or not to video tape the couple they had over or not


I don’t approve how Murphy handle some of the fall out between our two families. Mainly giving Ulanda the headless Nude Picture of Tadita, Earl and Me. I understand the reason behind him doing it. It to show Ulanda that her daughter and son in law sometime sit in the same pea pods.
Murphy asked me how he should of handle the situation and I honestly didn’t know


I don’t like to bad mouth other people because I got plenty of dirt on my self. This month I’ll pull out some personal skeleton on my self


You see at one time we all got a long great. Now I can’t hardly stand these people and I know they got a lot of good in them because I’ve seen it

4 comments:

  1. all I have to say on this one is Good grief!
    I'm speechless lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kids are exposed to inappropriate content, sexual predators and bullies online. It is a wise decision to monitor their activities to reduce all the above risks. how do hackers hack snapchat

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely enjoying every little bit of it. It is a great website and nice share. I want to thank you. Good job! You guys do a great blog, and have some great contents. Keep up the good work เว็บพนันออนไลน์

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...