Thursday, August 10, 2006

My First Thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about YOUR NAME


1…. Start your list here!
1. Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)


Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!





Thirteen things I’d like to do to my home.
1. Paint all my kitchen cabinets and country white.
2. Put up a microwave shelf.
3. New counter tops for the kitchen.
4. White comfort for our bed.
5. Hang some spurs on wicker severing tray and hang it on wall to the right of the t.v.
6. Refinish my antique dinner room table and chair which was my husband grandmother.
7. Put in an aquarium.
8. Get some type of dish hutch for the dinning room.
9. Get some type of cairo cabinet for the living room.
10. Do a small alter. (Sorry I know it not spell right)
11. On the hall way wall put up family pictures.
12. Hang my mom lace curtain in our bed room.
13. Put café curtain in the kitchen windows.


I don’t know if I’m doing this right. I’m tagging other bloggers to list 13 things you would like to do to your home

1 comment:

  1. Nice post! I tired the thursday 13 but kept forgetting to do it. I read them sometimes though.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...