Friday, August 11, 2006

Put Back On The Book Shelve and Take One Down

I just finish reading Wicca for One according to the Author it all ok to practice the religion of wicca or paganism. A few ideal on how to play the roll of a priest or priestess for your self.
Honest time...I’d have trouble doing a ritual for and by my self. Or I’m just mot comfortable doing a ritual for my self. I’ve walked on Catholic priest doing a mass. What’s is the purpose behind it?
One other thing real bothered me in this book. The Author made the statement something like this “ people who practice wiccan is more comfortable about death then christens. Plus one time a Catholic priest told me that Catholic are the most at easy when it comes to dyeing. Honest time...I don’t like to run other people beliefs down even I don’t agree or understand them. As long as they don’t hurt other people in any shape, size or form
In general I’d give this book a D+


Murphy one day said “Dubya is trying to make the prophet of the book of revelation come true. So I decided to read the book of revelation Confession time...I’ve read bits and piece of the bible never have read the whole thing and different people told me that their certain things that is to be read before the book of revelations.
Honest time...I don’t see how fear and love goes together They talk about you love god and fear god.
Then they talk about the type of people who is going to hell on judgement day. It sure sounds to me Honest time..If your female your odds are increase quite a bit and general not many of us got much chance
I think some guy name of John wrote the book of revelation. The four main gospel Matthew, Mark. Luke and John. Talks about the basically the “golden rule of life” Things like being helping others, he or she is free of sin cast the first stone, feeding and taking care of the poor, people in prison and about the lady who didn’t have very much always found a way to give a few pennies to the poor. One of my mother Myra statement was Matthew, Mark Luke and John we will all saddle a horse and will all get along
To me if the book of revelation was to be made into a movie I’d consider it some what of horror flick and or a super natural.
Honest time...I don’t see what the purpose of the whole ideal behind the book of revelation at all


I just start to read Faeriecraft treading the path of faerie magic by Alicen & Neil Gedddes- Ward.
So far this book is keeping my interest as soon as I’m done I’ll give my opinion on it and a grade

1 comment:

  1. I believe Creator would not want me to fear him or her.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...