Saturday, August 12, 2006

Oh I'm Disapointed

Friday Aug the Eleventh I just finish look at Boo Mama tour of home she host. I’m clueless how may home I toured. Some took to long to open and some I couldn’t get into. So in theory I looked at the majority of them.
honest time....I want to take part in the tour but my camera battery cover hasn’t came yet But I got a lot of ideal that I could add to my home. I don’t care for dark kitchens. I like bright cheerful kitchens.


Murphy and I went up on Katka Mountain to see our friend Earl and Quenelle. Her flower love in mist is going to seed and she will be giving me some seeds from it.
She don’t have much in bloom at this time.
It been a hot and dry July and about everything is suffering from the heat


Let me tell you I miss my camera and thinking about just going out and buying anther one. Do I every miss taking pictures

1 comment:

  1. I like bright kitchens too. My eyes aren't great, and lights and brights help me to feel like I know what's in front of me.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...