Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Who Real Knows About Your Blogg

My 400th entry will be coming up around Labor Day. I’ve been pondering Confession time...It may be plaguing me a little to much then it should to e- mail my friends and family who I e mail honest time...Which I don’t do all that much


I’m a person who have trouble sharing my feeling and personal things with other people and I find blogging helps me that way.
People confesses their life to me and I’ve never took off with it and use it in any form. Confession time...The only person I’ve use their confidence was my brother in law Earl and his wife Tadita
I know he a least reads my blogg because last time his brother Murphy talked to him. He made a comment about the blog. It bothers them that I have a blogg. Because the truth hurts more then a lie.
The other day my friend Quenelle told me years ago that her husband spend a week with anther woman and this woman wrote a letter to her and said she was an unfit mother. So other day this lady e-mailed them.


Confession time...I guess I want to know if anyone been blogging about me I use false names and I would think other bloggers do the same


Confession time...I’m one of the black sheep of the family See when there a family reunion lot of them have Bush stickers. Then when it comes to religion we are a pretty well cover a lot of many religious belief as along as they are Christianity base. I feel lot of them lives their life in a very small world. I don’t think many has experience life as I have.


Now my husband side the family been Catholic for generation for decades. As I understand the Catholic Church sponsored a group to leave the Netherlands and settle in Wisconsin. Murphy Great Great Grand Dad was in this group with his parents.
As far as I can see my husband generation and afterwards don’t practice the Catholic faith. As far as I can see they live in very small world also


I look as blogging friends as pen pal that you can be open with and share with and not worry about the consequence of being open.
I like to read other bloggs about ordinary people.
See I wonder if I e-mailed my family and friend and gave them the link to my blogg that I’d stay as open as I do now . My mind wants to know if anyone is out in the blogg world blogging about me.


Question time...Does anyone reads relatives or friends bloggs?
If you do, do you find it harder to be open in your blogg?

2 comments:

  1. I tend to answer readers' questions and talk about general relationship issues, so the "issue" of discussing myself on my blog does not come up for me.
    To Love, Honor and Dismay

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know my ex reads my blog from time to time, and his lady friend. She pisses me off cause she tattles everything I say about him back to him. Also I have one person who's husband I know in real life reads it. I've never met her but I look as her as a friend. My sister reads my blog and she has one, but no one else I know has the url. I think it would shock a lot of people if they read mine..especially coworkers and family. Especially my mom, so we don't let her see it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...