Saturday, July 22, 2006

Summer Sizzle on

Hot Hot and Hot! The last two days been 100 plus and heard tomorrow will be the same. We been hanging out in the basement.


Today Murphy and I took a drive up Trail creek to see if we could find any huckleberries. The car started to over heat. I’m starting to think we’re having transmission problems. When we climb any hill the over drive button starts to flash. So far so good on shorter trips. I just don’t want to take it very far


I just started to read Wicca for One by Raymond Buckland. I just to read this book lot of the same from other books I’ve read. One thing I realize that I don’t know my different deity. To me it somewhat confusing.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, how horribly hot! It was 95 here yesterday, and that's the hottest it's ever been here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was a little cooler here today thank goodness. As for the book. Ive never been a Buckland fan...I prefer Cunnningham or Silver Raven Wolf. Patricia Telesco is good too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Autumn: My friend Qunella is'nt a big fan of Buckland. At this point I wouldn't give the book to high of a rating. I think I need something more deeper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How do you like the book so far? Would you recommend it?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...