Sunday, July 23, 2006

IF

Quenelle and I went to the Sunday Service at the gardenia center Not many there today I guess because of the heat, no air condition. It felt like a sauna. Today speaker spoke on “self” yes we all can become better self and not be self center. Honest time...I thought it was way to long and he talked to much on leaving self.


“If” is a big word. We all can find 100 and 1 IF. “If only I __________. We can make list on list of “If” in our lives. I’ve been told countless of time hindsite is 20/20. If our front vision and if we can real see in our future would we be happy, never be bored, sad, angry, chance to feel life from deep inside and would our life be perfect . I would have to say “No!”. I think our life is met to be full of “Ifs” I find it will help us grow and become better caring and loving mortal and spiritual beings


So this afternoon Murphy and I went over to his sister Faith place and went swimming in there pool. It once got up to 100 degrees. She took me up Stairs and showed me the how she been decorating the rooms for there bed and breakfast. Her main project been sanding the stairs but it pretty well look like loose ends is being tied up

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...