Friday, July 21, 2006

Playing with fire

We all herd the news about the up raising in Middle East. I’ve heard it World War III starting up. The two main reason is over oil who will control it. It possible a religious war believing that christen can handle economic growth in Middle East. Let say we want to play both side of coin.


I don’t see where democracy have any collation with capitalism or christianity. It seem the ideal of democracy or capitalism can’t excited with one or the other, which I total disagree with


Predication time...I think the United States want Israel to attack Lebanon. Or I should say the United State isn’t going truly react. We will be getting out of Iraq and heading south to meet up with Israel arm forces. Yes I know that Iran and Syria is between. The reason I think Dubya wants to do this is he thinks only ultra right wing christen is right one to handle the capital gain and they know the true meaning of democracy.
Two factor Dubya didn’t account on is the Russia and China factor. I saw a poll that 50% of Russian got a favorable opinion about the United States and rest of world much lower.
I think Dubya started to open a can of worms that could very easy get out of control

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the visit. I lived in San Francisco off and on for 25 years and left when I retired. Almost broke my heart and I'm still sometimes homesick.

    I couldn't afford it either.

    Sausalito is beautiful; especially the view from the bridge looking down. Also far too expensive.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...