Sunday, July 30, 2006

Step Forward

I’ve been busy this morning and got the barn/hay storage clean out. Except for the old hay boards. Not sure what we’re going to do with them or even use them. Nothing wrong with them. But they will need to be clean out.
We where talking about laying cement floor in the barn, we can’t afford it.
We made a good size step in putting in more shelves so I can get going toward my ceramics.


I had Sawyer get the clothes off the clothes line and Bart unload the dishwasher. I reloaded the dish washer and started that.
Did a load of color shirts and got laundry basket full of whites to wash.
I got all the clean laundry folded and put away.


caught up on all my e mails. Still more to do.


like someone needs to unload the dish washer and put more in. Cook dinner we’re having spaghetti and a green salad. I think that will be it


I forgot to say...I add purple moon garden to my links. Oh crap their was something else I was going to say, now I remember. I redid my about me. I was going to improve my spelling and grammar did much better. But I notice a miss spelled word

1 comment:

  1. Your weekend sounds as busy as mine. Only your one step ahead, I still have my clean clothes in the basket waiting to be put away..will you come do it for me haha.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...