Saturday, July 29, 2006

Home Sweet Home


I don’t know where to start blogging about my friend Alice, or the tour of homes with Boo Mama.


I decide to start with tour of homes that Boo Mama host. I’m still touring the homes and all very nice home.
I wanted to join the tour of homes but my camera battery cover didn’t show. When Boo Mama had her posting that she was hosting tour of homes. I never heard anther word or I’ll give her benefit of doubt that she send me info on tour of homes. Well it real doesn’t matter because my camera is still tits up.


After reading how some of the others judge Autumn Meadow Confession time...Maybe it blessing that my battery cover didn’t come. When I first read tour of homes. I don’t recall every reading it was open to “Christianity “ believer only.


Now about my friend Alice. Remember I blogg about my friend Alice applied for a habitat for humanity home. drum roll please.....She got picked. As I under stand her home will be started Late Summer or Early Fall. She so jazzed that she getting a place to call her own

4 comments:

  1. Pepper...I for one would love to see photos of your home..Once your camera is fixed please post some. Also congrats to your friend..I am proud for her that she got picked for a new house

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did the tour of homes as well with no negative feedback, though I posted after Autumn. Sad some people judge without evening knowing...
    Congrats to your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yippee for Alice! That's wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope your battery cover comes soon. I'm looking forward to seeing pics of your home.

    Congrats to Alice! Thats wonderful news. Let us know how things progess with her homebuilding.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...