Monday, July 31, 2006

Ouch on Gas Prices!!!!!

This is a blogg letter to be pass along to other bloggers. It is to complain about the price of gas and it is effecting us all


Please put your name, (this is optional-your blogg address) town, what you pay for gas , and date.


You may copy and paste this in your blogg. Could the 1000 person please send back to Peppylady or mail it to
Peppylady
HC 01 Box 286
Naples Id 83847.

Gas is way to expensive for me and it having an effect on my family. I don’t have problem with anyone making a profit. But I feel like my pocketbook is being exploited


1.

Dora Peppy Bonners Ferry Id $2.99 7/31/06

1 comment:

  1. Merced, CA
    $3.05/gallon best we can do here.

    Am I supposed to post this on my blog as well?

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...