Thursday, July 20, 2006

Not the Pass or Future But Now

I don’t know why certain thoughts will enter our minds. From days gone by either pleasant or unpleasant thoughts. I’ll be doing what ever and something that happen to me from the pass will plaque deep into my mind. It seem to pop in at anytime with out warning.


Some negative thoughts will come into my mind with out warning....The fall out between Murphy brother and Earl. Every so often I’ll think to my self of Earl saying in his higher voice I don’t recall When I asked him if Ulanda knew we were swinger. Feeling time...It still pisses me off that he lied to me.
Every so often the thought of how I didn’t measure up, coming from my dad. See my dad had no problem running me down to other people. Sure I can go on and on with unpleasant thoughts. Honest time..I’m having trouble thinking of unpleasant thoughts at this time

But the other side of coin their pleasant things that happen to all of us. I can recall my Kindergarten teacher showing the class the clown and painted and telling me that I did a wonderful job. Earl Murphy Brother and his wife was going to the U of I and we would drive down to Moscow to see them. It always seems that we had a pleasant time. I’m also having trouble finding pleasant thoughts at this time.


Every so often we will thinking about the future. It either a pleasant or unpleasant thought. Thinking time...Boy once I get shelves done I can move my ceramic molds out of the basement and I’ll be on my way having a ceramic shop Then of carouse I’ll think of something awful what may happen. I’m piece of shit and no one will buy my ceramic art.


Let talk about Now. Nothing more then now. I’m thinking less and less about the negative spirits that plaque me every so often. I have to chase them out of my mind. Right now I feel slightly distance with no real deep thoughts. Notice the bee landing slowly on the Zinnia. The whirl flowers can’t make enough energy to even turn. It 77.9 outside now. And I’m here now typing and thinking about the real now. Not anything in the pass or future. I’m in present tense in feeling, mind and soul.


Last Sunday at gardenia center One gentlemen did a inspirational message on now and had us looking into our own soul and how it is right now and our thoughts. Not thinking of anything in past or future tenses.
This had a lot meaning to Murphy mainly because his brother Earl. It easy his mind a lot. At this time he doesn’t want to keep throwing salt in their wounds. I also let things from the pass cripple me in lot of ways

Yesterday is gone and can’t do anything about it. Tomorrow is to far away. Right now we have now and it should be deeply enjoyed and will never pass again

1 comment:

  1. Lots of people have this mood affliction, and it comes and goes, like an unwelcome guest. Just don't feed it, and it will go away. Keep yer chin up Peppy.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...