Wednesday, July 19, 2006

BrainFarts

I’ve been organized off and on. Confession time. Recently I’ve been
unorganized and having a hard time focusing on anyone task
I’m fairly goal ordinate person

What I like my life into the order something like this:
Monday, Wednesday, and Friday...Early morning coffee, listen to the birds and get the news via Television or NPR radio. Confession time...what I really do, is sit on my ass and piddle around and never real getting anything accomplished.


On Monday, Wednesday, and Friday. Before I head off to work, I like to as above except, eat breakfast, complete one to three chores before I left the house. Leave early enough so I can stop by curves for a work out

Then on Tuesday and Thursday basically the same accept not go to curves instead I’d take the Butch the pooch for a walk. Tuesdays go through and do a through cleaning and Thursdays do whatever. I damm well, please, well almost anything I have desire to harm no one.


I realize that other people jerk my time chain. Murphy got a job. Boys got appointments and jobs. I’m so thankful that Sawyer can drive. Bart will be finishing up his driver education the end of the month. Then he needs to get so many hours in driving practice and he will be come a liaison driver.
Now back to this keeping on track. I work to and I’m so Thankful that my client is so accommodating to your needs. Honest time...I don’t take advantage of it

I like my afternoon or evening. I’d like to go something like this: No more the 1 ½ hours on the computer, do something constructively, fix dinner, pack lunches if needed for the next day, clean up after dinner, read or watch televison.


This all sounds easy for some reason I have trouble at times focusing on tasks. I know life isn’t poses to run like clock work. Confession time...I’ll stress my self out and start to have brain farts. I forget what I’m doing or go off and do something else not even closely related.

2 comments:

  1. I think most of us live such a busy life now that we don't have time to focus on anything. I know I can forget even the simpliest things.
    oh by the way..How is the friendship jar going? I haven't seen you mention it lately. Im curious to know what all you have in it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friendship jar is little slow at this time. I haven't done much about it resently, yet haven't given up on it.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...