Friday, July 28, 2006

You Asked For It

Monday the 24 I open my blogg to any personal question or things you might be curious about.
Honest time...I thought they would be more question then one The only question I got is from madcapmum. See my blogg of take your best shot Now I’ll answer madcapmum question


Murphy and I start to swing about 14 years ago. Actual Murphy suggested it mainly because he was afraid that he wouldn’t able to get an erection. For me at first I thought I was something unattractive. But I came to conclusion that I wasn’t all that appalling.
Sure we got in some pretty bad fight over swinging


First all swinger are from every walk of life. What I notice most of them are quite conservative in political and religious since. I’d say most swing are from age of 25 to 40 years old. Murphy and I are pass our prime when it come to swinging


As time go by I ‘ve came more comfortable with swinging. I would go with anther man and had no desire to run off with this man. But I have to admitt getting a strange dick was great. I’m not sure what it is.


But a lot of the time. I’ve went with a man who couldn’t get an erection because of some medical problem or stage fright. But on the other hand there people who decides to drink like a fish and can’t get an erection. I real don’t feel sorry for them because they choose to drink like that. Plus high percentage of female are bi sexual and I’m straight.
Anther thing I notice with swingers I never seen so many male that are homophobia


I guess everyone have their different reason why they swing I guess our three reason. For fantasy, plus your horny for a while after and adds little spice to your life. I know anther couple who swings because it up front. You see this couple had affairs and cheated on each other and they knew they would continue cheating on each other.


I’m not sure where Murphy and I are at with swinging. Couple time I suggested about going to swing club. It seem he don’t want to go. I’d guess for the reason of our age, most swing party are late at night and we’re morning people, and he wants me to get something out of it sexual. Being with a man who can’t get an erection real can bring one self esteem down.


Do I have any regrets that we swung. “No” . But the only thing I regret doing is not keeping it under the table more.
We where the ones who told my brother in law Earl and his wife Tadita about swinging. They both had an affairs on each other and pointed their finger at each other.
Some how Ulanda got word that we were dirty swingers and Earl and Tadita decided that their shit didn’t stink. Murphy gave Ulanda a headless nude picture of Earl, Tadita, and I to show her that they are doing the same thing.
I won’t blogg about this at this time. Murphy and I never did some of the stuff Earl and Tadita did or does. I’m trying to heal the emotional pain that became between the two families. Maybe some other time I will. I’m trying to focus more on now


Last thought Murphy and I was never big time swingers. I know couple who would swing about every weekend. We only swing a few times a year. It been well over a year since we swung

4 comments:

  1. incredibly honest and very thought provoking post

    thank you for sharing it

    mama kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for such a candid answer! It's not my sort of thing, but it's interesting to hear from someone who's directly involved.

    So here's another question. Do you worry about disease? I've never been to a swingers club - do they have some kind of medical screening?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I admire your honesty. I think what you do in the privacy of your bedroom is your business. I personally don't care to be involved in swinging..but that does not mean I would ever judge you for it. The same as homosexuality..It is not for me, but I have gay friends and a gay brother in law (hubby's brother...who died of Aids). I fully believe everyone has to do what they feel is best for themself. As long as you are open with your spouse and the couples you are wtih are the same way..and no one gets emotonally or physically hurt then it is your life and your right to live it..
    Ok..Im off my soap box..
    Enjoy your day

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swinging is not everyone cup of tea. I guess every swingers have their limits. Sure I worry about disease also I worry about other things like everyone eles.
    I think couple who sneaks around and cheat on each other has a change more for disease.
    We don't play with single people and real hardly with married couples.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...