Sunday, June 25, 2006

Bridle Shower

This after noon I went to my friend Alice daughter Nicole bridal shower. Well they played two games one was do a toilet paper bride in 3 minutes make a wedding dress for the bride. The other game we played was clothes pin game. Everyone got a clothes pin and if you said the word “wedding” the person who caught you got your clothes pin and who had the most clothes pin won a prize.


As for gifts Nicole got a lot of nice things. Her mom won a quilt that’s a hunting theme. I got her 25 pcs kitchen tools . Let see what else did she get. Dish towels, dish clothes, 2 extra big bath towels, set of silverware, clothes hangers and I can’t recall everything she got.


Of arouse they had goodies. Baby carrots, peanuts, lemon aid, which was fantastic, mints and a chocolate cake with this yellow icing which was great and vanilla ice cream.


Jodi open her mouth and said that her dad wasn’t coming to wedding. Alice gave her daughter Jodi a stern dirty look. Well then Jodi said he doesn’t like the son of bitch.
I guess what matter if Nicole and Henry makes each other happy that what count. Personal I don’t know him all that well. Alice things he drinks a little to much. But she doesn’t set around and bad mouth him.
I know Mirim isn’t giving the bride away simple reason I think there is a lot of bitter feeling toward her dad. Let just say it this way Mirim didn’t treat his family right. I wouldn’t put up with the shit my friend Alice did with her husband Mirim.
But here the thing he is a real personable and witty person.


I’ve been told that we all take some baggage into our marriage. Yea sometime I act like my mother and some time I act like my father.

2 comments:

  1. We all bring baggage and hope love is enough to overcome. I wish them well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't been to a bridal shower in a long long time but I remember games. I'm glad everyone had a nice time.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...