Saturday, June 24, 2006

Adding More To My Blogger Friends

I like a varity of blogs to read and gather from. So I’m going to be adding Wolf who is Nio hubby. painted dragon fly been add any how check out her pie recipe. I’m going to try it but I’m going to use huckleberries instead of blueberries. I’m adding Dick and Huggy This blog is writing about dick travel with his Cat Huggy.
My last one I’ll be adding Lapaganchick. So take a few minute and take a peek at these new blogs.


A funny thing I notice about the bloggs I read 7 of them our east of the Mississippi and 7 of them is West of the Mississippi. Now that looks like 50-50 in my book. But their 3 I’m not sure where their at and sometime I don’t know where I’m at either.

2 comments:

  1. Just checking in. I've fallen a little behind on the last half of the alphabet.

    I should alternate and start at Z from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for adding the link to my blog and for your visits to it. I'll go check the others you list, too.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...