Friday, June 30, 2006

Books

I just finished Garden Witchery by Ellen Dugan. This book is written very simple and easy to understand for the most part. The place where I got lost is about the fairies. Who is who among the fairies. Ms Dugan gave a lot of great or special ideals for a garden. Now I’m planning to hang red geranium out my front door which is a symbol for a good witch.
In all I’d give this book a C. I wouldn’t go out and buy it but if you can barrow from someone that I would be great. Their a ideal that you can use in your own garden.


I’m now reading. SuperFoods Health Style by Steven G Pratt, M.D., and Kathy Matthews. I’ll be doing a blogg on this book over at I've Lost My Mind, Now I'm Trying To Loose My Fat . But I need to get some other stuff done so catch you later.

2 comments:

  1. I think one of her other books mentions something about a red geranium. Something about them being a protection flower for your home or good luck or something along those lines. I remember buying a huge pot of them after I read it. Come to think of it I did have pretty good luck last summer. Maybe I need to go to the garden center tomorrow ha ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is right, red geraniums planted near the house door are supposed to be protective. I have a pot of geraniums and petunias on my front doorstep. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...