Thursday, June 29, 2006

Alice Will Be Going For Round Two

Almost a month ago I blogged about my friend Alice that she applied for a habitat house Well she made threw round one.


There was 11 application in boundary county trying for the next habitat house. Out of that 11 they picked 4 and she was 1 of them. And she didn't thinking she had a chance out of the 11, I guess she was wrong


Now she will be interviewed 2 more times by two different people. As I understand they’ll be making their choice who will receive the next habitat home in August sometime.


Honest time...My friend Alice is a hard worker and she don’t live in squalor. I know Alice well enough that the place will be taken care of.

I’ve been having trouble with my anti virus program so I went to Sandpoint to Staples and bought a Norton Anti Virus and firewall for our computer. I just didn’t want take any chances with it. But now I feel safe or little safer being on the computer


Well I add anther link off of my blog Claires Garden. I like to read a varity of bloggs.

3 comments:

  1. Peppylady, thank you for your comment on my blog that I share with Granny. We are always glad to have you visit and we welcome your input. Our blog was created to be a forum to discuss issues, so our readers who comment are especially welcomed. Please continue visiting us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your friend is doing good so far. Hopefully she will get the house

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh, I've got my fingers crossed for her! That would be great!

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...