Friday, June 02, 2006

3rd and Last Letter To My Inlaws.

When you snob Murphy your snubbing me.



I honestly don’t know who or what was said to Ulanda. I have my ideals. Or why she started to hate Murphy. I’m talking way before the picture.
But you could of said something like this..Murphy and Peppy are fuckin nympho, but their still part of the family. And came out an visit. So your action speaks louder then your words.
I’d bet that Murphy wouldn’t gave Ulanda that picture.
Ulanda need to be given that picture because Some of the time you guys sit in the same pea pod as we do.
Neither one of you guys had the guts to stand up to Ulanda

.

I don’t know what was said between Earl and Murphy when those two drove out to game reserve. To best of my understanding Earl had Murphy pretty well calm down until he said Thank god you never said anything to Ulanda about us it would ruin my marriage. This pissed off Murphy. So what did you say about us?



I’ve always gave you guys the benefit of doubt until I ask Earl if Ulanda new we where swingers. Until Earl said I don’t recall. What bothered me is not the answer but his tone of voice went up 10 octaves. I don’t like being lied to.



I don’t have any desire to hurt anyone. At one time we did all get along and we should start mending the fence and put up a good gate.
I still believe we’re all at fault for the falling out between the families. The fence mending well over do and Earl and Tadita needs to help mend the fence as well as Murphy and Peppy.
A note back might start on the right track.



What’s new in your life? Lot ways we are the same and lot of ways we are different, I guess time will do that.
Murphy is done with the spring dig and they dug about 15,000 trees this year. Now he is back to a regular 40 hour week.
I’ve been going to the Gardenia center Sunday services in Sandpoint located at 4th and Church. It’s a metaphysical service with great coffee and company.
Murphy went with me to one of the service I don’t know if he liked it or not. He didn’t come out doing cart wheels. Although he never ran it down.
He said he enjoyed the Buddha gong. To him it was relaxing in a meditating state.
I honestly don’t know if Murphy is going again or not.
I’m planning to June 11 and 25 but plans can changed. The service starts at 10 AM.
I’ve been reading Life Magic the power of positive witchcraft by Susan Bowes

.

Murphy tired to make a new start. I have my ideals why you won’t mend the fence. But it’s just a Theory.
I’m thinking of writing Dr Phil on how to mend the fence between us and put up a good gate. When I write my letter to Dr Phil I’ll present as a double a sword (I won’t telling half truths)
I honest don’t know when I’ll be doing this letter to Dr Phil.

You won’t hear anymore about this until I decide to Write to Dr Phil. I promise you that I’ll mail you the letter that I write to Dr Phil.
gardenia center and Peppylady



I won’t contact you anymore about the fall out between us.


At the end of the letter I mailed to my inlaws...I hand wrote the peace song this is what we say at the gardenia center at the end of the service.


Let there be peace on earth and let it begin with me.
Let there be peace on earth. The peace that was meant to be with God as Creator. Family all are we. Let us walk with each other in perfect harmony. Let peace begin with me. Let this be the moment and live each moment. In peace eternally. Let there be peace on earth, and let it begin with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...