Saturday, June 03, 2006

Third Parties

The other night on P.B.S They were talking about a new and up coming political party called Unity party. This party goal as understand was going to real keep in touch with the people and would like to hear from each individual what are the real issues needing addressed. So I e mailed my 5 area of concern to Idaho Unity Party.


These are the 5 area that need to be addressed in United States and on the road with a detail plan.

1. Universal heath care...With about 40 Million people in the United States does not have proper health insurance. Our neighbor to the north (Canada) spends less on medical then we do and they have a higher standard of living.
2. Livable wage...The current minimum wage of $5.15 an hour isn’t a livable wage for United States for anyone to live on. Someone who makes $5.15 an hour at a 40 hour week job 12 months a year their annual gross is $9,888 a year.
Work should always pay a livable wage.
3. Education...should always be an on going process. An Educated populace can be self governing.
4. Environmental non heavy consumption safe enturstructure.... We need to catch up with other devoloped nation to be competive on the world market. But we need to do it in environmental friendly way.
5. National Debt.. With out a fair tax base and balance budget. Our economy will have trouble growing.

In last there is other concerns that needs addressing but these are my 5 area of concern.
Who ever elected to the white house. Every United States Citizen name should be put in a hat and 5 family names are drawn from the hat and they would get a trip to see the President and have a change to tell him or her “How it is”. People who we elected don’t have a clue to the real world.


The little I read about the Unity party and their ideology is sure different then mine. But still they want to hear from individual and they heard from me. Self thought.. Am I such and odd ball in my political ideal that I’m the only one thinking these area needs addressing


I new they were other political party other then the two main one, Republican and Democrat. Third parties don’t get much of a chance against a big two party system. I mainly vote for presidential candidate a third party, except the last election I voted for Kerry. I didn’t want Dubya in again. I even voted for Ralph Nader at one time

1 comment:

  1. At least they may get people talking and that's something.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...