Friday, April 21, 2006

They Don't Give a Rats Ass

The other day I called my supervisor up and explain that I have Bronchitis and I possibly will be short on my assigned hours.


The conversation with my supervisor went something like this


Hi this is Peppylady up in Bonners Ferry and I have Bronchitis and I don’t know if I’ll be getting my assigned hours in, my client is Callie.
My supervisor says: Why aren’t you getting your hours in?
Peppylady: I got bronchitis
Supervisor: How many hours do you have in now?
Peppylady: My paper work is in my folder at Callie, I can’t honestly give you an answer.
Supervisor: How many hours do you think you’ll be able to get in?
Peppylady: I don’t know but I’ll get in some.
Supervisor: How many hours is Callie assigned?
Peppylady: 15 3/4 hours a week.
Supervisor: Now why won’t you be able to get your hours in?
Peppylady: I went to the Doctor and I got Bronchitis.
Supervisor: Get what you can in.
Peppylady: Yea Callie isn’t an old person with breathing problems. What you do if someone what breathing problems? I shouldn’t be around someone who have serous lung ailment. So what is company policy?
Peppylady: Put on a mask and go to work.
Click they hang up


When I first got on they gave my big spill on how a full life agency is caring company. Honest time...They don’t give a rats ass about their client or their employees. What they real care about is collecting their medicaid payments


They haven’t gave their employees a raise I know of since year 2000. I still make $7.90 an hour.
By Idaho State law I pose to have 8 hours of training and I haven’t done a lick of it and I’m not going to because. It comes out of my pocket and I won’t get any benefits for improving my self. I’ll still be at $7.90 an hour


Well If gas goes up to $3 a gallon I’ll be asking for $1.50 an hour rise. If it goes up to $3.40 a gallon I can’t afford to drive to work.
My hubby Murphy and I agree on one more year and I’m out of their unless they pay me $12.00 or more an hour which I know won’t fly

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...