Saturday, April 22, 2006

South Side, What Can I Do


I can’t decide what I want to do on the south side of my house. I’ve been thinking about putting some roses in their. At this time not much growing their except an lilac bush over 30 years old, some kind of juniper hedge and weeping spruce. Any ideal for the south side?



Today our local Farmer Market started up. I took a quick glance threw it and didn’t buy a thing. I can’t figure out why they set up the farmer market here in the Bonners Ferry City Parking Lot. In the summer it hot and dusty down their.
Not many vendor was their. My friend Marim was down their selling jelly and Jams. On the way home I stop and seen my friend Alice for about ½ hour and she was going to take some crowns that she made.


Well I did 3 loads of wash and got them hung up on the clothes line to dry. Vacuumed the living room and the hall way. Then unloaded the dishwasher, still need to loaded it up.


dug in the dirt by the red barn/shop. Cleared more grass clumps out. I was going to start some Asters but I can’t find my seed packet.
I also want to put sweet peas in with the asters. Same story about the Sweet peas and the Asters

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...