Sunday, April 02, 2006

Sleepy Morning

I had trouble waking up this morning I sleep to 10. Day light saving time starting and I had ruff night sleeping. Murphy was on the computer to midnight.
He tried to get hold of his brother Earl who snob us since basically since we got back from San Francisco in 2002. Anyhow Murphy got hold of Earl wife Tadita and ask if Earl was home and she said no and hung up. honest statement....Earl and Tadita believes in two separate rules. If you lie and hide it all ok to be nasty to other people Well if they want to continue sobbing us after the 15th of July. Anyhow Earl said that Murphy a mean son of bitch and Murphy says he going to be real mean son bitch to them after the 15th of July.
I know Murphy don’t expect Earl or Tadita to come over for coffee. But when we’re at other family gathering Earl and Tadita could a least act civil to us.
Enough talk about Earl and Tadita glad to get that off my chest


I started some lavender colored zinnia, 9 pots of them. Murphy help me and I’d say we put in an average of 6 seeds to a pot. I think I only want 3 zinnia planted to put in my oval flower bed which is done in purples and yellows. The other I’ll probably give to my friend Quenelle or my Aunt
Eve.


I also did some yard cleaning. Went around picking up Murphy cigarettes butts. I told Murphy if I had to go around again and pick up his cigarette butts I’d chew out his ass for an hour.
I always set a time limited how long I’ll be up set over a matter or should I say rant and rave


I turned the soil by the old hay barn. I want to put in a narrow flower bed. 1 foot wide and about 16 feet long. I plan to grow is violets, sweep peas, asters and mums their.


I clean out dead stuff in my oval flower bed and notice some new green coming up around the mums. Plus I notice some tulips are showing life


Plus yesterday I went threw the house and picked up all the dirty socks and just washed socks. Then I matched up whole bunch of socks plus match up the tote of mismatch socks. Got plenty of them.
Now washing towels and later on will do jeans

1 comment:

  1. I need to get out in the yard and do some work, too! Raking, pulling out old weeds, trimming the roses, watering, etc. I love zinnias, maybe you will post pictures when yours come up? Love to see them. :-)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...