Sunday, April 02, 2006

Out Soucing VS ILLegal Imirgration

Resent news been on illegal and legal imirgration. statement....American citizen won’t do those jobs I think we all heard the news broadcast say and politician. The statement ...should go as, American citizen won’t work for those wages We have two foreign country bordering us one to the North is Canada and their sure not trying to sneak into United States. Simple they treat their people fair.
Now to the South is Mexico and their people will do about anything to come in the United States. Question...Why are the mexican leaving their own country?
What can their own country do to improve so they will stay?

I tried to find some info on out sourcing jobs to foreign country the only data I found was from 2004 and what I gather was about 60% of our jobs were out source. Question...Does anyone have resent figure or know how many jobs are out source?
Now for the big Question ...Is out sourcing a bigger factor then illegal imirgration ?.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...