Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Give Me a Thrift Store Any Day

My Aunt Eve and I went to Courd alene and my youngest son Bart rode with us.


Well we stop and ate at the American Cheesecake restaurant. I think that’s the name of place or pretty close. Well I had C.B.L.T cheese, bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwich with fries and coleslaw. Opinion time....It was pretty crappy food in general. Price fair and volume very large. I might stop in sometime to try their cheesecake sometime. I would of today but lunch was plentiful.
Eve and Bart was also not impressed. Bart say his potato chips was crappy.


Then we went into Costco I actual bought pretty boring things I need for the home. Confession time....I could get real cared away in Costco My Aunt has a membership and I don’t. I wonder if it would be worth my money buying one. Sure lot of good deals their.


Then we stopped in at Macys It out of my pocket book. Honest time...I can’t see paying some of those prices and you can get the same thing some were else for a hell of a lot cheaper
Bart was looking at a t-shirt in costco for $10 , couldn’t find his size and they was $20 in macys. Well we didn't buy the T shirt


Then on the way home we stopped at Wal Mart in Sandpoint got a few items. Nothing real excitting.


I don’t like shopping much at Wal Mart simple because they treat their employees like shit. I can’t afford places like macys or upper crust shopping.


I’m big fan of thrift store type. You can find the neatest stuff at any second hand store and I’ve even found new their.

2 comments:

  1. Peppylady, I saw your comment on my blog. I have to admit, I love thrift stores myself (you can see a photo of my favorite one on my blog, from a post a few weeks ago). Join me as a Compacter in May.

    BTW, that photo from Saturday is wonderful. I've never been to Idaho, but it looks beautiful in the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peppylady!
    Got your comment on my blog. Sorry that you didn't much care for the Cheesecake factory out by you... the one I went to in Boston was amazing. Glad I had the opportunity. (Though it will be rare) I LOVE thrift stores. I am on disability, so my income is virtually non-existant....
    So yeah.... I can't afford that high end stuff (although I have lucked out with some AMAZING finds, salewise!)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...