Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Sibling In Laws, Mines ok Even With Their Short Comings


I’m an only child and I always wanted siblings. Confession time....I remember telling my parents that if they gave me a brother or sister that I would share all of my toys and be super nice to it They just snickered.
Older I got I had a false picture of growing up. I had this image in my mind that...A perfect family gathering that Norman Rockwell would want to paint it. Or even something like The Brady Brunch, Leave it to Beaver or the Waltons.


My husband Murphy got 2 sister and 3 brothers. At first I had trouble with his younger brother ex wife Eris. Mainly because she talked a lot about others behind their back.


I hard know Murphy youngest sister Susan who lives in Illinois and came to visit the first part of March. Then he got two brothers who doesn’t live around here Cyrus who lives in Washington and his other brother Dacian who lives in Oregon which I hardly know.


The only one I have any hard feeling toward is Murphy brother Earl. Anyone who reads my blogg knows the reason why. I never had these feeling about Earl until his mother in law Ulanda came to town, which slowly started then. Confession time...At one time before Ulanda moved here I actual liked Earl and Tadita his wife
The strange thing is I actually don’t hate them.
Earl lives in the same county Boundary.

Now Murphy sister Faith who usual lives in California and who is up here remodeling an old school into a bed and breakfast. After it all set up she will move back to California.
.


I can honestly can say my in laws are ok but I would say they got their short comings. I got plenty of short coming also I don’t know what to say about Faith . Just I don’t have any major corms about her.


Well their no perfect family and we all got skeletons in our closet


Quick Note...I bet Earl can’t wait to tell his sister Faith about this posting and picture. I’ll bet he will be saying something before next Wednesday the 12th of April.
Left is Susan, next to her is Faith, and my husband Murphy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...