Thursday, April 06, 2006

The Jetson Have Came to My Home Town


Welcome to year 2006! Boundary County is moving into the future. Yesterday when I came home they put up a road sign. “So what”. No one here has address like most people.
I remember when you mail someone a letter the only thing you needed was this


John Doe
Star Route
Naples Id, 83847
They could be several John Doe and the mailman somehow kept everyone seperate


Then we had a new way of addressing are letters


John Doe
HCR 01 BOX 123
Naples Id 83847

John Doe
HC 01 BOX 123
Naples Id 83847
HC stands for Highway Carrier. The people who delivery the mail around here bids on the job for a year.
I would say over 75% of our county roads are not black topped,they're dirt and graveled


They went around the rural area and gave all the roads name.


I guess they’ll give every house numbers sooner or later. Then they work out the government services and some kind of organization in this community


I did and notice a few spring things.


1. Trans planted some crocus...found some under a tree
2. Flip dirt around and removed grass roots in new flower bed.
3. Notice new flower in flower bed under the window.
4. Clean house, somewhat!
5. Zinnia I started are starting to show sprouts
6. Trees are budding like crazy


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...