Saturday, April 01, 2006

Good Bye March and Hello April


March came to a close. I’m starting to wonder if we’re going to have April showers this up coming month. It seem like it rain 3 or 4 days each week during the month of March.
Toward the end of the month I notice things are getting a little greener. The tree are starting to bud out.
My friend Quenelle in her flower gardens she got some of her crocus up any how I don’t have any crocus.
Crocus cheerfulness, abuse not and gladness
In general I’d have to say March came in like lamb and went out like a lamb. I don’t recall any days that March roared like a lion.
The highest temp was on the 23 of March 59.9
The lowest temp was on the 12 of March 12.0
The average high for the month of March 46.7
The average low for the month of March 26.7
The first of every month I take a picture of Roman Nose and so far it been behind the clouds. The clouds gives the earth a nice blanket and I notice their a little bit of pinkish in the cloud blanket.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Wednesday, April 17, 2024: This Is What Happened

There was very little going on today. I went to the library to get a printout. We don't own a printer, and I'm afraid I would have ...