Monday, April 17, 2006

Fact are Facts and I Need To Move On

In my pass blogg I’ve said that I do home care. Well here the thing I feel like I won’t grow as a person. Honest time....I like the person that I take care of but I don’t like my job anymore.


I told Murphy that in a year that I was giving it up so I can pursue doing ceramics.
Guilt time....I feel like I’m taking advantage of Murphy because he been a defendable person who takes care of his familyBy holding down a full time job. I know I can make the same amount as I am now.


Their would be other reason that I would leave before the years out.


I decide to ask for a rise of $1.50 more an hour and settle for .75¢ an hour. I have no ideal why I said this I’ll start asking for a rise when gas hits $3.00 a gallon. Now it’s at $2.59 here.
Once gas hits $3.40 a gallon I don’t know if it feasible for me to drive in, about 5 miles one way.


If my client Callie moves out and in with her sister Eris. I sometime take care of Eris which isn’t very often . If Callie moves in with her sister I would be come Eris slave.
At this time I real doubt this is going to happen mainly because of Eris oldest son Earmon. (Which I’ll blogg later about)


Then if Callie moves out of town. Which she says it won’t be for a while because she owes her daughter father money. Plus she said her car payment is anther factor.
Callie lives in a HUD apartment and I heard it was sold. Let just say if it true and sold it takes it a while for all the paper work to be done and it takes about 5 years to take it out of HUD


Callie said she wants to be more independence on her own. Opinion time...I think she depends on me to much What she honestly needs someone to come in and do the heavier cleaning.

Still got this nasty cough and I’m getting sick of it. I’ll go on these coughing fits and my mussle on my side the buttom of my rib cage I feel like a pulled. So I got an appointment with my doctor to see if I can get cough syrup with codine. Opinion time...I don’t see why anyone would want to use codine as recreational drug, stuffs nasty.
guilt time....I feel like I’m not preforming my job as well as I could be or taking care of my family

Murphy left work early because he was coughing so hard that he was afraid they might be picking him off the ground. So he went to the Doctor and got some medicine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...