Sunday, April 16, 2006

Edith Wolford Iris


Not much going on for Easter I’ve had this nasty bug that sometime I think I’m going to hack up a lung. But now I’m not hacking as I once was. Now my hubby Murphy got the same nasty hack.


We went to Sandpoint Wal Mart to get a few items. Murphy 2 pairs of jeans, sheets and my self some undies. Then we stopped at yokes and got some food we’re having chicken tonight for dinner plus we picked up a cherry pie for under $4.00.


I went and planted a pair of Edith Wolford iris which the package says reblooms. My friend Quenelle likes them and she was pleased with them.
By the picture on the package they are pale yellow and firm lavender.
As I was planting I found or I think I found was my phlox which I planted last year and nothing came of it and I thought I killed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...