Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Bronchitis


Went to the Doctor and I have bronchitis At this time they aren’t giving me and anti biotic. If I start going down the Doctor will but me on a antibiotic. I got prescription for Hydrocodone cough syrup.
Actual best thing for me is to take 3 days off and rest up. The reason are money and I don’t want to be replace.
I don’t agree on their sick policy. If I call in sick and someone feels in for me the clients can have the replacement take your hours. So we go to work sick.
My client Callie is in her 30s. And being around her isn’t going to effect her health in any large way. If it was an elder client 70 plus I could see it being a health risk to them


I went out and looked around in my flower bed below my front window which is my “hodge Podge” and this green beautiful plant been going gang buster. Does anyone know what it is?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...