Sunday, March 19, 2006

Vernal Worship


This morning my friend Quenelle and I went to coeur d’ alene to the North Idaho Unitarian Universalist and they were celebrating Vernal equinox
What I’ve seen of the Unitarian I like their believes. No one their plays the fear card or tells you what to believe or your heading straight to hell.
I enjoyed the sermon on tree related to spring How in spring time roots comes a live in tree a waking the rest of the tree and new things begin to happen New growth is starting to happen and so I look forward when spring comes.


I’m panning not to go to the Unitarian for a while. Murphy started to dig trees and he working 6 days a week well over 8 hours. Sunday is only day I have anytime with him. Anyhow Coeur D’ Alene is about 75 miles south of us.
Gas prices been going up, $2.59 a gallon


If Murphy done with the dig I might go to their Summer solstice


As we drove down Quenelle read from her wiccan books about trees and their symbols. On the internet I found I am a cedar tree . My husband Murphy is a Ash Tree, My oldest Son Sawyer Is an Olive Tree, and my youngest son Bart is a walnut tree.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Spring Equinox! (I am an Ash tree)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have a unitarian church right down the street from us, but I have never attended. I am not much on going to church, but I do keep hearing good things about them. The one here host a drum circle, and my husband drums.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't attend church service very often. I do home care and Easter 2005 my client want to attend his church. Well make long story short most of thier services was on "fear"
    I don't attend churhes that pomote fear.
    I like to check out more Earth or spritiual base religions.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...