Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Change Needs to Happen

I’m strongly doing some change about my job. I’m planning to quite doing home care. This is what I plan to do. Next March of 2007 give my resinate and they’ll need to have an replacement by June or before.


Feeling time...I’m getting burn out on my job, their no change for raises I’ll be making $7.90 an hour. they been paying their employees this rate for a very long time. Honesty time...The main reason I went to work is to start my self in ceramic business again. well Murphy is digging trees and that’s long hours and hard work and I don’t excepted him to help around the place. Feeling time...I’m disappointed at the rate my ceramic shop is being unfolded. Time I go to work and take care of the family I don’t have enough energy to do the ceramics


I’ve been planning to do some other changes. Gas is going up again and if it hits 3 bucks a gallon I’m going to nicely demanded a .75¢ an hour raise. It won’t pay me to drive in anymore. If my client Callie moves and share a place with her sister Eris I’ll quite. Callie sister Eris is a nice person but I’ll be cleaning up after her too. Eris house cleaning skill is something else. Feeling time...I don’t want to be taking advantage of
I’ve been thinking of changing to hire payed agency for home care. My friend Alice works for “ I pick” and she makes $11.05 an hour, plus she gets about .35¢ a mile which I get about .15¢ a mile. She gets a bonus twice a year and I get nothing like that.
I need to talk to my accounted before I switch agencies. The one my friend Alice works for. You pay a $10 a year membership and they consider their employees “self employed” and they take nothing out for taxes. So she paid all of her own taxes. I wonder if it real worth it.
Here the thing all home agency have everyone to sigh a contract that you won’t take a client or change agency. But nothing wasn’t said about the client changing agency and requesting the care giver to go along. Callie things I deserve more an hour then what I’m getting.


Yesterday her nephew Ed ask me if I wanted to smoke pot with his Aunt Callie and him. I ‘ve never did any kind of illegal active on a job.
Honest time....I have a major problem with drinking and smoking with minors Anyhow Ed been in out of Juvenile jails. At this time he was a 100 fine and he says “ I ain’t fuckin paying it” I remind him this a small town and it real easy to get picked up. Your better off paying your fine. Hopeful he takes my advice


Tomorrow I have to take my client to Sandpoint to talk to her counselor. I’ll bring up my concerns with Callie

1 comment:

  1. I would suggest asking for $1.50 more an hour, then negotiate down to 75 cents.

    Home care is hard, i did it for many years. The wear and tear on your car--and body--never get repaid to you no matter how much they pay you.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...