Saturday, March 18, 2006

Dubya Wants Idaho Kempthorne For Interior Secretary

President Dubya nominated our governor Dirk Kempthorne for in interior secretary Statement...Dirk will be mainly for big business and the bottom line
My husband Murphy and I was talking about the worst case possible if Kempthorne gets approve. Dubya and any of his cronies if they got their way they privatize the National Forrest, no public lands or should I use the word no multi uses in National Forrest.
Info....The county I live in is 25% private land and the reminding land is Idaho State Land or National Forrest Can you see selling off the National Forrest. Consider a national debt and Dubya screwed us and I don’t think he would have any problems doing it again.
Idaho did send Cecil Andrus for interior secretary under President Carter.
Opinion time...One time Dirk Kempthorne was our United State Senator with Larry Craig. Between those two I rather have Kempthorne as an government official


I found two article on Dirk Kempthorne one is on the issues I wish it was little more up dated. Then I also found this article click here

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Saturday, May 4, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  When I change cameras, I usually have trouble pulling the photo off the camera onto the laptop. Not this time.   Murphy and I clean some...