Friday, March 17, 2006

Irish Roots


I proud of my Irish roots. I’ve been told that my Irish Family came from Antrim county . It been told that one of my grandfathers of many generation said something rude of the king of England. They gave him a choice to be send to the United States and at that time their was no United States. Or have his ear chopped off.
Two of my cousin have done the McCalmant family tree and the don’t agree with each other. A cousin of mine put the geneology of the McCalmant on the web.
Robert McCalmant is my great great grandfathers, his son Elisha is my great grandfather, Elisha son Edgar is my grandfather and his daughter Myra was my mother.
So for St Patty day we’re having Saint Patty dinner corn beef dinner.

2 comments:

  1. Hope you had a Happy St. Paddy's Day! That's wonderful that you know some of your family's geneology and history, and can trace it back to Ireland. I'd love to know about my family roots.

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...