Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Full Time Suzy Homemaker

I stayed home today and I actual enjoyed it. Not much on the panic attacks so far


I clean our living room and I pretty much have the living room as I wanted it. I like to rearrange the furniture because my living room is more rectangle then square. Things I need to buy for our living room.....anther small chair, aquarium, two small lamps, cairo cabinet and some small decorative pieces. Most of these items I can get at a second hand place.





Next I clean the two bathrooms. Confession time...The shower in master bathroom was slimmie and gross. I didn’t get it all the slim off but it’s a improvement. Not sure what to use.


Plus I did 2 loads of laundry. The ground here is saturate with water and I got to pace my use of water or my septic will back up. opinion time...what we need is a good southern wind, and sunshine to take the moisture out.

My kitchen and dinning room needs to be worked on next. I’m trying to keep a fire going. We have some green pine which burns like crap. So I’ve mix larch it.


My goal is to quite my job in about year. Confession time...I would like to just stay home and be a full time domestic engineer. I love my client Callie but my job is getting to me. Opinion time...I can make the same wages with ceramics, what I’m doing now.
Out of our tax return we were going to buy a dish hutch for the dinning room. Instead we are paying off some hospital bills. Well then they’ll be out of our way. If I save $50 a month then I can get my dish hutch in a year. Thankful time...Only working part time it gives me time to do things around the house and work on ceramic. Confession time....I wish I had more time to spend adding the special little touch to the home and doing more on the ceramics


For dinner tonight we’re going to have Spanish rice. I have no ideal why that sounds good to me put it does. My secret ingredient is kidney beans and what every else. I have no set way of making Spanish rice

2 comments:

  1. If you have 'Fantastic' multi purpose cleaner if will clean your tub, sink, toilet, etc. really well. Make sure you open a window though because the fumes are killer

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been spring cleaning too!

    Let's hope Spring's not far away :>)

    ReplyDelete

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, May 2, 2024; This Is What Happened.

  I could swear my head was detached; that was yesterday. I forgot all my art supplies. Wednesday, well, first and third Wednesday. I go to...