Thursday, October 13, 2005

home sweet home



Don’t get me wrong that I love my client. Callie is respectful to me, easy to work for and easy to please. I rather do # 8 .But I have to admit I’m getting burned out on my job. I rather stay home I miss decorating for the holidays all of them. I don’t have support the family, with my money. Murphy does it. My money goes into the extras. I do put some of my money toward the support of the family. I think everyone who in a family needs to contrive to needs of a family unit. I think helping out doing chores is also contriving to the family unit
I’m a homebody and I rather work form home. I have been slowly getting my ceramic business back. Last week I order some more supplies from creative crafts I also been doing a price list for retail sells. It been somewhat giving me a undue stress. I decide every time gas changes by .50¢ my price will also change. So right now I’m doing prices if as gas was between $2.50 and $ 3.00 or between $3.00 and $3.50. Where we get our gas mostly at here is at $2.95 and some place lowered their price yesterday.
I rather stay home and do project around the home, it been slow going getting my ceramic shop up. I have made progress toward my goal of having a ceramic shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...