Wednesday, October 12, 2005

My Family


Number 9 of the 10 things I like . I honestly love my family. I can listed a bunch of their faults but all in all their pretty good
Majority of the time I’m glad the way my life turn out. Sure I could tell you what’s wrong with my life, but all in all I’ve been happy with my life. Murphy and I got two pretty neat boys.
They are hard working, honest, and respectful, willing to help and not scared to take a stand on what they thing is right. We have our days with our teenagers, sometime they drive me nuts
I know what I’d like them to do once they leave home, but it actual happening is anther story. I would like them to go to college. It doesn’t matter a vocational training, a bachelor or even masters. I just want them to grow up to be happy well-adjusted adults I would say Murphy and I’ve done a pretty good job all in all. I don’t mine saying we deserve a pat on the back
My family is very special to me

Before I went to work I weight and measured at Curves. In all honestly my monthly results was crap . I know how to eat right and exercise. I came home and ate a bunch of junk food basically non-stop. Partly I didn’t have much for lunch and I was pretty darn hungry. Once I took bite of that cookie it was pretty well non-stop until dinner. I ate a large serving of salad and plenty of pork cutlets and fried rice. Crouse I had a glass of milk. What can I say I enjoy food?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...