Saturday, October 15, 2005

Ceramic, I know I won't be making millions a year.


I get tired of people telling me that I’m foolish wanting to go into the ceramics againThey say stuff like “your not going to make a lot of money”. What do they think that I’m making a bundle now? I make $7.90 an hour and only work 18 3/4 hours a week. I know I can make the same what I do and I won’t have the expense of gas to work. So little by little I’m getting back into ceramics by ether buying supplies or organizing things toward the business.


Yesterday I went out and did a little work, not much on our shed out on the North Bench. Bart and his friend Mike was deer hunting and I didn’t want to make to much noise. So I went up to the three-mile cafĂ© had a root beer and read the newspaper. Then I stopped in and visit my mother in law Betty.
By then it was getting dark and your not allowed to hunt any how fish and game was all over the county

What I want to is reorganize the shed out on bench so I can a least haul out ashtrays and hollow handle mugs Not big sellers.


I was looking threw jobs in my area . I honestly don’t know if this link will work sometime it does and doesn’t.
The average wage for this area is $7.50 an hour. They’re a wildness counselor that pays $10.85. I get kick out of the listing on jobs at a penny. The pennies ones are ether they pay so little and thinks their very important.Well you get what you pay for. Some of these jobs also will pay depending on experience.


I’ve been reminded about the Asian market. This does worry me I’ve became a custom to an Idaho middle class life style, not a New York City one.


I’ll be offering quality piece at a reasonable prices


Wouldn’t you rather work from home even at basically the same wages?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...