Monday, October 17, 2005

I like to make goodies

I was going to go out on the North Bench to clean and organize the shed out there. I stop at my Sister in law Faith to see if she was interested in having my display cabinet. They bought and ole school which they are turning it in to a bed and breakfast. The lowest floor they want to make it in to a rest runt and a small gift shop. Anyhow I was willing to give them my display cabinet so they could use it for their gift shop. They all ready had one.


As I found out from my sister in law out pass the Indian reservation they’re a field of free potatoes The price is right What these farmers was doing growing a test field and they can’t sell them. So anyone can go out and pick them. I guess I propley got a 100 pounds of potatoes, in less then an hour.


I wish I knew what kind of potatoes these are. They’re real white with thin golden skins. I know they aren’t russet. Murphy my husband thought they might be Alaskan whites or gold. I know they’re Yukon gold’s and these aren’t them.Boy they was excellent with dinner tonight, we also had chicken fried steak and corn. Later for Sunday desert we will have root beer floats


I like to cook and bake since I went to work I don’t get much time into any type of cooking or baking. Cooking I enjoy very much. I would like to add a small line of treats that I can take to place that I sell my ceramics.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Tuesday, April 30, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  Last day of the month. Since it was the last day. I try to get the photo looking west from my driveway. It has been cloudy most of the da...