Thursday, October 06, 2005

my unkept home!

5 and 4 I’ve been lacking in keeping my home clean. I wouldn’t like someone coming over at this time. I’d be so embarrass. Having a messy place cause a lot of loosing items. At this time my home is somewhat in a shamble. One of my favorite saying is Waste not want notwhen you get so clutter you can’t find what your looking for and you know darn well you have more then one of them. being messy cause waste, we don’t live in scrawled conditions


Today I complete my office computer classes. The last section was on customer service and I thought it was a waste of time. I learn a lot which could benefit my ceramic business
I liked the classes now I’m sign up to take an on line crouse “advance word” threw N.I.C I’m starting to look forward more to opening a ceramic shop.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Thursday, April 25, 2024: This Is What Happened.

I've posted my artist trading cards and put them up for trade. I'm going to take a slight break from making artist trading cards. I...