Thursday, September 15, 2005

walking best RX


This morning when I first woke up I feel on the depress side. Had a hard time getting motivate to do anything? Butch our dog and I went for a walk, just under a mile.
Before I went to work I went a put the money on the credit card. Sawyer and Bart some shotgun shell for hunting season. Then I had a little bit of time before I went to work and stop in at the Seventh day advent thrift store. I’m going to try to stop in tomorrow and tired to buy some items. They close at 2 in Friday.
In my computer class we been working in excel and I finding it attention-grabbing. Someday I would like to get excel my self. But I have other projects to get done before I get excel.
This evening Murphy, Bart and I went over to Murphy sister Faith and her husband
Heinz for a visit Faith daughter Quincy was also over their with her 5 children. Faith other daughter Giselle who lives in Denver her son now lives with his Grandma Faith.
When I’m not so busy a good topic me to write is “ how smart woman makes dumb choice about men” that’s Quincy for you. Then if I were going to write a topic about Giselle would be “refuse to grow up because it's a bother"
The picture is one of my spy shots

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...