Saturday, September 17, 2005

mountains of laundry


If I was a gambler and they’re doing bets how many loads of laundry we have, I would bet that we have 8 loads. I got one wash and now it drying. Their one in the washing machine and it about to in to the final spin. Two down and six to go.


Yesterday evening and this morning I did some slight work toward getting my ceramic going again. I figure out the formula I want to use when I add lusters or precious metals to my finished pieces. I’ve been trying to figure out how to set up references pages on what my ceramic items will sell for and I know what I want to do.

Just notice things are turning toward fall. The Willows trees in surrounding area are turning a goldish color. The autumn blaze between my cousins and us is one of my favor trees. As far as I know it has won some kind of reward and I can see why. We got two of them in our yard. My husband brings home “call trees” from the nursery he works at.

I don’t if anyone wants to know what we are having for dinner tonight Stuff Green Peppers We haven’t had stuff green peppers for a while and green peppers are 4 for a dollar.
I’ve been kind of thinking about driving to Courd alene about 65-mile trip to attend a Unitarian church service, that’s the close one for me. Because their so much laundry, the boys go to school during the week, hubby and I work. If laundry is somewhat caught up we all will be walking in nude or ware stinky, sweaty, grunge clothing. I vote for neither

My son Sawyer got a new girl friend. He broke up with his old one by what I rather she drop out of high school as a freshman and it’s ok with her parents. Personal both of our boys know if they drop out its time to hit the highway. We’re not supporting deadbeat dropouts.
His new girl parents is taking him out for dinner and I wondering if they’re going to be a ton of question for him.
I remember my friends coming over to visit and my father was real judgmental toward majority of my friends. Their was something wrong with them of course who prefect our family sure wasn’t.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...