Saturday, September 10, 2005

goals not going as I wish


There usually a craft show at the Oden Community this weekend my goal was to be able to that show. I never meant that goal of doing the Busy Bee craft show. So disappointed. Maybe I’ll have a drink or smoke a joint that’s how my in laws handle disappointments.
Ok his or her always-stumbling blocks threw out every dream or goal in life. At this time I don’t know which show I should shot for next. Lately any of our projects seem to be a battle up a mountain.
Now I heard that gas is spouse to be up to 3 dollars a gallon by Tuesday. I told my client if it goes to 3 dollars a gallon. I’ll be calling an asking for a raise of .50¢ an hour. On one hand I wish I would get fired so I can get moving more toward my ceramic business. Oh, you might be asking what is she talking about being fired, instead of quitting. Idaho is a right to work State and if they don’t like something about you they can fire you with out just cause. by me asking for raise a company could justify in getting rid of me. Then on the other hand right now I’d be a fool to quite or loose my job. We would be hurting financially because once the ground freeze solid Murphy will be getting laid off. With Murphy back the way it been hurting and his leg being numb. I wonder if he will go back to work in the spring. Well I’m not afraid to ask for a raise, I’m willing to risk getting fired. Plus if I don’t get my .50¢ an hour each time gas goes up I’ll be getting a hold of the company and or every week and half.
I have to confess I would write about my daily life is lacking adventure to it I could say it quite boring. does that mean I’m a boring person? or I rather say my life is uneventful I know people who lives exciting life’s. Their in some kind of crises which they caused them self.
It been raining most of the day, I did a lot of laundry, dishes, went shopping for groceries one of our local stores had some great deal for 3 days. All cereal a $1.77 a box, pot-roast at $1.88 a pound, 12 oz package of bacon at $1.00 and $1.77 a pound for sausage. I bought extra and put some in our freezer and panty.
We bought tires for our pick up. I don’t recall the exact price. I know they were more the 350 and less then 400. Both of our boys took our garbage to the dump.
Well I found these 3 sites about a personality quiz and I thought they were fun. blogging personality color quiz what am I like

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...