Tuesday, September 06, 2005

which way am I heading


When school starts and Murphy is about to get laid off and we should be saving money. Seems to me things begins to crumble.
My clients Callie wants to be come more independent which I complete understand. To me this is a poor time for my family to have my hours cut back.
In all honesty she don’t need as many hours she is getting. I’ve never figure out in the home care how they assign who gets what hours. Believe me their no rhyme or reason to it.
Tom mow a nurse social worker is coming to visit Callie and she wants me their to give my two cents worth. If Callie wants to be more independent one thing she will have to do is be more enunciate to do things on her own.
My goal when I started this job was to get going in ceramic once again. I got some of my supplies bought and maybe this is the right time to take a leap forword.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always felt free to let people comment as they see fit. If you have any desire to leave a comment that is spam or to exploit others.
If you have the need to express your self here and can only use swear words please keep in down to bare minimal.
please leave my blog and no need to come back.
If some reason you can not follow these simple request I will remove your post.
All others are welcome

Today Is Sunday, April 28, 2024: This Is What Happened.

  It's a cloudy day. It will likely rain. Later, I'm going to try an automatic drawing challenge for seven days. I got the idea fro...